Throughout the terms and conditions, when we refer to ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, etc, we are referring to Eraine Creative Sdn Bhd. When we refer to ‘customer’, ‘buyer’, ‘you’, ‘your’, etc, we are referring to the people who buy our products, use our services, or both. Your order with us indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time which will take effect from the date of posting on the website.
1. Type of clothing and details of order
Customer must ensure the type of clothing to be ordered and provide any supporting details about the clothing such as the quantity, size, design, sketch, type of fabric and so on. After having all the information, send to us by email.
2. Price quotation
Based on the details provided, Eraine Creative will quote the total price and any related cost to customer and explain the method of payment. Further process will continue once customer agree with the quoted price.
- There are 2 modes of payment to place your order:
- Full payment when proceed order
- Deposit payment of 60% and balance to be paid before delivery of clothing
- We will not process your order if deposit payment is insufficient. Your order will be postponed until we receive sufficient deposit payment.
- Deposit payment will not be returned.
- Payment can be made through local bank transfer, local cheque, international wire transfer or telegraphic transfer, credit card, debit card or Paypal.
- Any fee of payment transaction will be borne by customer.
- Balance of payment must be paid along with the delivery charge before delivery is being made.
- If the payment is made by cheque and telegraphic transfer, we will start process order or arrange delivery until the payment has been cashed in our bank account.
4. Confirmation on visual or graphic design of clothing
Eraine Creative will present to customer the visual or graphic design of the clothing that is ordered and customer must verify it. Order will only proceed to production after getting the confirmation from customer.
Generally we are unable to provide the same sample of product as what is being ordered before the actual production begins, unless the customer agrees to bear the cost of producing such sample.
5. Production period
It will take between 4 to 8 weeks to complete each order, depending on the type of clothing, order quantity, and the production load at a particular time. We will notify customer when make order.
6. Urgent order
Urgent order will be charged accordingly compared to the regular timeline and with full payment. The acceptance of urgent order is subject to the following:
- Quantity of order
- Specification of clothing
- Our current condition of production
The period for urgent order must not be less than 3 weeks.
7. Completion of order
We will notify the customer when their order is complete. We provide delivery service to all around the world with considerable shipping charge.
8. Change, cancelation and refund
- customer is not allowed to make any change to the order after confirmation and once production has started.
- Order cannot be canceled after confirmation and the payment for the order cannot be refunded. At this stage, the money has already been used to prepare the materials for production.
- Delivery is made by courier service or dispatch service.
- Delivery is charged separately from the price of clothing.
- Delivery charge is based on the total weight of clothing and/or the destination of delivery.
- Delivery charge must be paid along with the balance of payment for the order (if any) prior to delivery.
- Clothing that has been completed and delivered cannot be returned and/or refunded.
- If there is some defect on the clothing which is caused from our production, the clothing can be returned to us for repair.